Tuesday, July 27, 2010

update for.... nothing




i really dun hv idea tat


y i wan 2 update my blog in midnight


==


mayb too bored i thk~~!


haix,


my dad already nag me


cant go out often~~


he say


got girl lik you mie...


whole day go out


especially in night~


i wan 2 say~~


daddy, got ya....


many many girl lik 2 go out during night ya


coz wont bcome black mar


dun hv sunlight during night...


=.='''


but i thk dun wan say better...


later he will pengsan after listen my argument...


no more spend money kay=*(


i really pokai lor...


haix~~


i wan bek segamat~


wan c my grandmother...


miss her so much~~~~


and miss my cute cousin~=*(


acc me go bek kay???=)


wait forward...


more 2 week~~~~


haha...


got big problem...


if i dun wan go out...


wat can i do....


i really no idea><'''


i wait~~~


more 2 day 2 go izit??


i expected tis friday coming...


hooray~~~><


i wan sleep early today...


i swear=.='''


although now is not so early lar...


so,i gonna sleep now...


goodnight world...


2moro gonna be better...^^


No comments:

Post a Comment